LAUNCHED IN 2010, THE SITCH ON FITCH BECAME THE INSPIRED, RESPECTED BRAND OF PASSION OVER THE ACHIEVEMENTS AND PRESTIGE OF ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. (ADMIRATION FOR ITS PAST GOING BACK TO 1892 AND FOR THE MODERN-TIME HEIGHTS OF THE MIKE JEFFRIES ERA); IT WAS OFFICIALLY, POSITIVELY RECOGNIZED BY A&F HOME OFFICE BY APRIL 2012, WITH A DIRECT EMAIL TO THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, DURING ITS GROWTH AS THE ONE-OF-A-KIND, MULTINATIONAL ONLINE PUBLICATION, WITH HIGH-GRADE PRESENTATION WHICH EVOLVED OVER ITS RUN, FOR RELEVANT, UNIQUE, IN-DEPTH BUSINESS, CULTURE, AND STYLE CONTENT FOR THE COMMUNITY OF CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES WORLDWIDE (MONTHLY PAGEVIEWS SURPASSED 110K BY AUGUST 2012); AND IT WAS FOLDED BY SEPTEMBER 2015 AFTER THE DECEMBER 2014 RETIREMENT OF MIKE JEFFRIES AND THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF'S DISTASTE WITH THE FURTHER DEGRADATION OF THE COMPANY BY ITS NEW MANAGEMENT. WITH CONTENT BY THE PERSPECTIVE OF DEVOTED CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES FROM AMERICA, EUROPE AND FAR EAST ASIA, THE SITCH ON FITCH (2010-2015) REMAINS AS A HISTORICAL, ZEITGEIST ONLINE PUBLICATION OVER THE FINAL YEARS OF THE MIKE JEFFRIES ERA. THIS SITE WILL BE REVAMPED SOON TO OFFICIATE AN INTELLIGENT ARCHIVE FOR THE USE OF ALL PARTIES INTERESTED IN THE CONTENT PUBLISHED DURING THE PUBLICATION'S ORIGINAL RUN.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

S.M. Highlights! | Debby Ryan Abercrombie Q&A...

Debby so adorbs on the A&F The Making of a Star red carpet event, Feb. 22.
         ON THURSDAY, MARCH 13, actor and singer Debby Ryan – of Disney Channel Jessie fame and one of the amazing group guys and girls of this season's A&F The Making of a Star campaign! – took over the Abercrombie & Fitch Twitter account for the brand's third ever social media Q&A with fans. Ever fun, genuine, and hearted, our girl Debby interacted with fans with her wholly wonderful candor and shine! In case you happened to miss the S.M. event, #THEHOTTESTBLOG now has everything archived chronologically for you to check out...



DEBBY  What's up guys! @DebbyRyan here, answering your questions. Thanks for hanging out! Tag Qs with #AskDebby! [1:56PM (EST; UTC +5)]

Q  #AskDebby do you have something special planned for your birthday? – @DreamingDebby

A  @DreamingDebby Since you guys have been so supportive, for my birthday (May 13th) I'm giving you guys back a special piece of my music (;

Q  What's your favorite thing about writing music? #AskDebby – @ILoveMarano

A&F  It's On! Our live Twitter Q&A with Debby Ryan starts NOW! Keep tweeting your questions with #AskDebby! [2:00PM (EST; UTC +5)]

A  @ILoveMarano I love being able to share a part of me that nobody sees when I'm acting & telling other people's stories. #AskDebby

Q  #AskDebby If you could meet anyone, who would it be? – @JenellePurple

A  @JenellePurple Mostly writers, I'd love to meet Salinger or C.S. Lewis.

Q  @DebbyRyan #AskDebby what was your most embarrassing moment of your childhood memory? – @imaan_leetz

A  @imaan_leetz @DebbyRyan My childhood was one big embarrassing moment. #AskDebby

Q  @Abercrombie #AskDebby what's your favorite ice cream? – @cmcbrux

A  @cmcbrux I've been making vegan ice cream lately with frozen bananas, agave, and cocoa. Deadly good. #AskDebby

Q  #AskDebby Which song will be the first single? #VoteDebby #KCA – ‏@PerfectlyDebby

A  @PerfectlyDebby That's a secret, but you know I'm telling secrets all the time on the band account: @TheNever_Ending #AskDebby

Q  @DebbyRyan what words of encouragement do you have for people who have big goals in life? #askdebby – @Johanna1084

A  @Johanna1084 You can't listen to other people & no one's going to do it for you. It's up to you to make your life huge & your dreams real.

Q  @Abercrombie @DebbyRyan #AskDebby when did you know you wanted to become an actress – @PaynterGm

A  @PaynterGm @DebbyRyan I was 8 & felt like I didn't belong anywhere. I just loved getting inside other people's heads & playing dress-up

Q  @DebbyRyan @Abercrombie #AskDebby What has been your favorite experience while working with Abercrombie? – @ilyoliviaholt

A  @ilyoliviaholt @DebbyRyan The shoot with @bruceweber was incredible. #AskDebby

Q  Whose ur inspiration? #AskDebby – @Ayaselovesu

A  @Ayaselovesu My parents taught me to keep fighting. And my brother's character has always made me want to be better. @TheChaseRyan

Q  #AskDebby @DebbyRyan Where is your favorite place to travel? @Abercrombie – @AMWBW03

A  @AMWBW03 @DebbyRyan I love Istanbul, London's always incredible, and I left my heart in India. #AskDebby

Q  @Abercrombie #AskDebby what has been your most challenging role to play as an actor? #AskDebby #AskDebby – ‏@_isaiahharris

A  @_isaiahharris Playing a drug addict on @PrivatePractice was very different and a cool change of pace for me.

A  @_isaiahharris @PrivatePractice But my favorite challenge is keeping Jessie real and human admist all of the broad shenanigans. #AskDebby

Q  #AskDebby If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for? – @1d_or_diegirls

A  @1d_or_diegirls To finally be able to tour the album, teleportation powers, and a vacation at some point. #AskDebby

Q  @Abercrombie what is ur favourite thing to do when not writing music?? #AskDebby – @no1deboralien

A  @no1deboralien I just started watching @BreakingBad_AMC with my boyfriend. I know, I know...I'm really behind. #AskDebby

Q  @DebbyRyan @Abercrombie #AskDebby are you a girly girl or a tom boy – @Offical_Ashley4

A  @Offical_Ashley4 @DebbyRyan A little bit of both. I love doing all my own stunts, but I do them all in 4-inch stilettos. #AskDebby

Q  @Abercrombie Whats your fav App? #AskDebby – @YisGodfrey

A  @YisGodfrey I have this app called Cat Bomb. The cool way to make every picture better is to put a cat on it. #AskDebby

Q  @DebbyRyan @Abercrombie #AskDebby is there any supernatural power u would like to have ? – @SophiaDelStyles

A  @SophiaDelStyles @DebbyRyan Is it a supernatural power to make coffee out of air? #AskDebby

Q  @Abercrombie #askdebby Who have you met that's made you the most starstruck? – @IrishDeboralien

A  @IrishDeboralien One time, @butchwalker tweeted me. #AskDebby

Q  #AskDebby what is your absolute favorite food??? @Abercrombie @DebbyRyan – @mo_emily

A  @mo_emily @DebbyRyan I like hot wings, and I just discovered vegan ones that make my day. #AskDebby

Q  #AskDebby What is your favorite series? :)) – ‏@themximum

A  @themximum I'm in a text thread with al ot of my band members live texting @scandalABC episodes. #AskDebby

Q  @Abercrombie #AskDebby Do you have a favorite genre of music you love to listen to? – @AdkinsAbbie

A  @AdkinsAbbie I can never say no to rock-n-roll, and there's something about good retro pop. #AskDebby

Q  @DebbyRyan @Abercrombie what is your favorite movie? #askdebby #VoteDebby #KCA – @themileydream

A  @themileydream @DebbyRyan Anything from Amelie to Memento to Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant's Charade to all things Will Ferrell #AskDebby

Q  @Abercrombie If you could be someone for a day who would you be? #AskDebby – @sarahdolderr

A  @sarahdolderr I don't know...my cat has a pretty sweet life.

Q  #AskDebby With what singer would you like to collaborate? – @DebbyARyanDaily

A  @DebbyARyanDaily It would be awesome to write and/or sing with someone like @PatrickStump.

DEBBY  This has been incredible. I want to do one last question, make 'em saucy! #AskDebby [2:34PM (EST; UTC +5)]

Q  @DebbyRyan @Abercrombie #AskDebby how many hours u sleep in a day actually? I mean u always got insomnia.. – @debbysnerd

A  @debbysnerd @DebbyRyan I'm trying to sleep at least 7 hours of the day, but I'm usually lucky if I clear 5. Do as I say, not as I do...?

DEBBY  You guys are incredible. Thanks for trending worldwide & #1 in US! I adore you. Now back to the studio...can't wait to show you this music! [2:39PM (EST; UTC +5)]

A&F  Huge thanks to @debbyryan for hanging out with us today. No "kitten" around, she's amazing. #AskDebby [2:53PM (EST; UTC +5)]


This has concluded the Twitter Q&As for this Spring 2014 with the Stars...

...As always, Stay FIERCE!

P.S. Check out the first ever Twitter Q&A with Diego Boneta, (here), as well as Steven R. McQueen's, (here)!




_____________________


ABERCROMBIE & FITCH SPRING 2014
THE MAKING OF A STAR:

← KYLIE RED CARPET Q&A   |   DEBBY TWITTER Q&A   |  FUTURE POST →


_____________________






Instagram