B     U     S     I     N     E     S     S     .              C     U     L     T     U     R     E     .             S     T     Y     L     E     .

Friday, December 7, 2012

An A&F and Hollister Girl in America! | Chic Chicago Street Style...

The Chicago sky...
Follow me, Aimee, on Instagram @anfandhcogirl_us

Hey fashionable Dudes & Bettys!

Last weekend I visited Chicago and while I didn't stop at Abercrombie this time, I did a lot window shopping and style spotting on Michigan Avenue. Michigan Avenue is a bit like Chicago's version of 5th Ave or Madison Ave in New York City, so of course there was fantastic street style...

As the notable fashion editor/stylish Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele remarked, "I loooove streeckt [street]. Adooooore streeekt..."*

The fashion reflected the typically overcast and windy Chicago weather with a lot of black and navy. The major fashion staples were really dark super skinny jeans, scarves (both fashion and knit), ankle boots, and most importantly wool coats...






The A&F Women's Randi Jacket (US$220) is super warm and soft and a must-have for Chicago style. Wear with the darkest pair of super skinny jeans like these.  Under the jacket, you can pretty much wear anything, but to stay warm in Chicago-like weather, try the A&F Women's Christa Sweater in navy (US$58). And finish the look by accessorizing with a cute knit scarf or Hollister fashion scarf. You can also add a pop of color with an A&F classic plaid scarf.






The guys' look also starts with a fantastic wool coat like the A&F Orebed Brook Jacket (US$400). The A&F vintage dark wash skinny jeans (US$54.60) are hot with this outfit. Depending on your favorite fit though, any dark wash super skinny, skinny, or slim straight jeans would be cool too. Like the girl's look, stay warm with a navy sweater like the A&F Bushnell Falls Sweater (US$68). Abercrombie fabulously styles both the sweater and jacket with a flannel shirt underneath. Accessorize with a classic winter scarf and convertible gloves (A&F Mens Winter Wear).

What's the street style like where you live? Let me know in the comments below.

Until next Friday...
Stay Fabulous & FIERCE!
xoxo Aimee ♥


*Quote of Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele from In Vogue: The Editor's Eye trailer which you can watch (here).

25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks SameCookiesDifferent! :)
      btw. fab blog

      Delete
  2. So cool! Chicago street-chic style! Totally love it. I can just imagine walking in the Windy City. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Everyone was so chic, I can't wait to visit again.

      Delete
  3. I love the Randi Jacket it is so cute. the outfits look great for Chicago. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Randall Jacket! I'm glad you got to visit my hometown.

    Toya's Tales
    http://toyastales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toyas! :) I think I'm falling in love with Chicago. haha, I stopped for a little bit this past weekend while going on another holiday.

      Delete
  5. Isn't it funny how many navy blue clothes you can accumulate from shopping at A&F? Blue has always been my favorite color, but navy blue is really awesome. :) The street style where I live is horrible, btw. Today I was wearing a plaid shirt, skinnies, and flip flops and people were making fun of me. Got to love the south...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have soo much navy clothes from A&F haha. Plaid shirts on Southern guys is always hot. I love my A&F button downs, so easy to throw on after school.

      Delete
  6. Wow this photo could be NY so similar looking. Funny my step cousin was visiting from Paris and the first thing she wanted to do was go to A&F apparently it is all the rage with Parisian teens as well as American teens!

    Ali of:


    www.aliandang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did remind me of the NY fashion I've seen. I want to visit the A&F in Paris; I love reading about all of the international stores.

      Delete
  7. I used to be recommended this blog via my cousin. I am no longer sure whether this publish is written by him as no one else realize such particular approximately
    my trouble. You're amazing! Thank you!
    Have a look at my site ; samson tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, my love ♥

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment.

    LOts of love,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicoleta!

      Your Welcome; it's a fab blog. :)

      Delete
  9. great post & blog! Maybe we follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin!? let me know - if yes follow me & i´ll follow back :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yulie Kendra!
      I followed you on GFC & Bloglovin; great blog. :)

      Delete
  10. Love A&F! Especially the skinny jeans!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such classy looks for guys! I love them, maybe I'll pick up some for my bro this Christmas!

    http://meggiefrue.blogspot.com

    Meggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meggie!
      The winter wear collection and the sweaters are fab for Christmas presents. :)
      -Aimee

      Delete
  12. Happy Monday, my dear!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole!
      Happy Monday to you too! :)
      -Aimee

      Delete
  13. Hi, i just discovered your blog and i love it!

    When you have time maybe visit my blog and tell me what you think!

    your newest follower,

    Silvia,

    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Silvia!
      You have a fantastic blog too; I followed you on bloglovin.

      Aimee <3

      Delete