LAUNCHED IN AUGUST 2010, 'THE SITCH ON FITCH' TITLE SEIZED PUBLISHING IN SEPTEMBER 2015. AN INTELLIGENT, NAVIGABLE ARCHIVE WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE SOON. FOR THE LATEST ON ABERCROMBIE & FITCH BRAND, VISIT @ABERCROMBIE.TSOF ON INSTAGRAM. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Hollister Girl in England! | ♪'Frosty the Schoolgirl...'♪

Well hello! I don't know about the weather where you guys are, but I've been freezing standing at the bus stop - it was -2°C today! When the temperatures get that cold, I need my clothes to be practical and keep me warm- and when you shop at Hollister as often as I do, you won't fail in looking stylish!

I thought I'd do two 'Outfit of the Day' ideas, based what I've been wearing to college recently. Here we go...

Outfit 1

A&F 'Theresa Hoodie'
'A&F Super Skinny Dark Wash Jeans'
Hollister 'Oceanside' tee

Here we've got a cute, cozy outfit for a frosty day. Your favourite hoodie in the colour of your choice (mine's maroon, as you can probably tell :D ) will look effortlessly easy paired with some stylish Abercrombie jeans. Pair with some Converse or some boots to help you survive your daily trudge into school.

Outfit 2

'Theresa' sweater
'Orange Country' sweater




'Hermosa' shorts
For the more daring of you girls out there, here's an outfit based very closely on what I wore on Friday. A dark sweater or long cardigan looks epic paired with some brightly coloured plaid shorts. And don't forget your pair of thick black tights to keep out the chill! I wore this outfit with my favourite pair of Doc Martens and I was good to go!

I know I never step out the door without my trusty winter accessories. And for the girls who can't get enough Abercrombie, here's some fantastic accessories that have to be must-haves on your Christmas list!

'So Cal Tote'
A&F 'Cute Winter Hat'


A&F 'Woven Scarf'

Enjoy! Keep warm and please comment! See you next week :)