LAUNCHED IN 2010, THE SITCH ON FITCH BECAME THE INSPIRED, RESPECTED BRAND OF PASSION OVER THE ACHIEVEMENTS AND PRESTIGE OF ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. (ADMIRATION FOR ITS PAST GOING BACK TO 1892 AND FOR THE MODERN-TIME HEIGHTS OF THE MIKE JEFFRIES ERA); IT WAS OFFICIALLY, POSITIVELY RECOGNIZED BY A&F HOME OFFICE BY APRIL 2012, WITH A DIRECT EMAIL TO THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, DURING ITS GROWTH AS THE ONE-OF-A-KIND, MULTINATIONAL ONLINE PUBLICATION, WITH HIGH-GRADE PRESENTATION WHICH EVOLVED OVER ITS RUN, FOR RELEVANT, UNIQUE, IN-DEPTH BUSINESS, CULTURE, AND STYLE CONTENT FOR THE COMMUNITY OF CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES WORLDWIDE (MONTHLY PAGEVIEWS SURPASSED 110K BY AUGUST 2012); AND IT WAS FOLDED BY SEPTEMBER 2015 AFTER THE DECEMBER 2014 RETIREMENT OF MIKE JEFFRIES AND THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF'S DISTASTE WITH THE FURTHER DEGRADATION OF THE COMPANY BY ITS NEW MANAGEMENT. WITH CONTENT BY THE PERSPECTIVE OF DEVOTED CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES FROM AMERICA, EUROPE AND FAR EAST ASIA, THE SITCH ON FITCH (2010-2015) REMAINS AS A HISTORICAL, ZEITGEIST ONLINE PUBLICATION OVER THE FINAL YEARS OF THE MIKE JEFFRIES ERA. THIS SITE WILL BE REVAMPED SOON TO OFFICIATE AN INTELLIGENT ARCHIVE FOR THE USE OF ALL PARTIES INTERESTED IN THE CONTENT PUBLISHED DURING THE PUBLICATION'S ORIGINAL RUN.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Gilly Hicks Girl in Germany | It's all about names...

Hello everyone ! ♥

Maybe you've noticed that I just posted 2 times in one week? Yes, because this post is kind of special for all the girls that have to pack their suitcases for summer vacation! I think it's usual that every girl [... and boy?] has to go the mall to buy her [...or his] favourite shampoo in a drugstore for the perfect hair or - *drum roll* - to buy some new clothes! I think it's the best preparation for the vacation and it also makes ya happy and you've got even more anticipation! 

While you're reading this, I'll be on my flight to London, UK. I'm going to spend 3 weeks there. I have realized that every GH, A&F or HCo dress,shirt (etc.) has its own name. It's kind of interesting but I actually don't think that every model at the store could help you out when asking for a 'Elsie Cami'.

And also I mean... no one would say to her/his shirt :  ''Hey Megan. No - I'm sorry sweetheart. Today I'm going to wear Lara. She looks better than you today.'' - would be kinda creepy, huh, weird ?

So anyway.. I decided to go first to the mall and THEN to look up what's the name of my dress I got! I thought, Wouldn't it be funny to be wearing something that was coincidentally relevant, to the location of your vacation, in some crazy way? To be honest I was a bit shocked when I found it - the name of this fabulous dress:

Kings Cross Dress
 [- every Harry Potter fan will remember "Kings Cross" in London ♥]







I mean, I totally fall in love with this dress [ you can order it HERE if you want to ] . Now I've one more reason to adore it! The name! LOL So today I've got one question for you: out of curiosity, have you ever looked up what's the name of your favourite A&F Family dress, shirt (..) that you happened to buy at the mall?

STAY FIERCE!
xo from London, Jess ♥