LAUNCHED IN 2010, THE SITCH ON FITCH BECAME THE INSPIRED, RESPECTED BRAND OF PASSION OVER THE ACHIEVEMENTS AND PRESTIGE OF ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. (ADMIRATION FOR ITS PAST GOING BACK TO 1892 AND FOR THE MODERN-TIME HEIGHTS OF THE MIKE JEFFRIES ERA); IT WAS OFFICIALLY, POSITIVELY RECOGNIZED BY A&F HOME OFFICE BY APRIL 2012, WITH A DIRECT EMAIL TO THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, DURING ITS GROWTH AS THE ONE-OF-A-KIND, MULTINATIONAL ONLINE PUBLICATION, WITH HIGH-GRADE PRESENTATION WHICH EVOLVED OVER ITS RUN, FOR RELEVANT, UNIQUE, IN-DEPTH BUSINESS, CULTURE, AND STYLE CONTENT FOR THE COMMUNITY OF CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES WORLDWIDE (MONTHLY PAGEVIEWS SURPASSED 110K BY AUGUST 2012); AND IT WAS FOLDED BY SEPTEMBER 2015 AFTER THE DECEMBER 2014 RETIREMENT OF MIKE JEFFRIES AND THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF'S DISTASTE WITH THE FURTHER DEGRADATION OF THE COMPANY BY ITS NEW MANAGEMENT. WITH CONTENT BY THE PERSPECTIVE OF DEVOTED CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES FROM AMERICA, EUROPE AND FAR EAST ASIA, THE SITCH ON FITCH (2010-2015) REMAINS AS A HISTORICAL, ZEITGEIST ONLINE PUBLICATION OVER THE FINAL YEARS OF THE MIKE JEFFRIES ERA. THIS SITE WILL BE REVAMPED SOON TO OFFICIATE AN INTELLIGENT ARCHIVE FOR THE USE OF ALL PARTIES INTERESTED IN THE CONTENT PUBLISHED DURING THE PUBLICATION'S ORIGINAL RUN.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Style | Summervibes From Denmark...




As summer days begin to set
to a close on yet another year, TSOF Contributor Chris
recollects select highlights of the season...
#SummerOfAMoose



         SUMMERVIBES FROM DENMARK! So this summer started out with much fun Abercrombie-spirited work to do! I had lots of pictures to be made for @abercrombie_copenhagen as I’m very passionate about my Instagram account, and I love to add new pictures and captions almost every day - just being in the Abercrombie Spirit! It’s hard work because I also have to finance all the clothes and to keep up with the collections, but I absolutely LOVE IT!

My summer started out with me and my friend Nick (@nickruse) developing pictures for the season. I have to say, he's a very funny and open guy, so it's quite funny to be with him and hang out doing my hobby together. At first we made it down to Furesøen at where I live; it's known to be the deepest lake in Denmark as well as surrounded with around numerous castles build by Danish kings.






Some of Nick's own photos which are also featured on @abercrombie_copenhagen!


After we did the photos by the lake, we went to Copenhagen. Copenhagen is my 2nd favorite city - first comes Venice, Italy. We went to Købmagergade visiting the one and only AF store in Scandinavia and started to shoot some awesome pics as well in the city! We also had the luck of meeting the upcoming Danish prime minister, Lars Løkke. At the time, Denmark was in the haze of an election, so we spoke to him about politics, etc. After our meeting with Lars, we went on to a nice street in near Rundetårn. It's a side street to Købmagergade with many cozy restaurants and bars. After a couple of hours, we went home.

Later that week, I met with one of my friends, Camilla (@camillastockholm). We were set to shoot more photography. We started out at Christiansborg and made our way through Copenhagen passing by Børsen, Amalienborg, Nyhavn and many more!










Out and about, select #AFstyle shots from Chris's adventures with friends!



Of course, this summer, I also went traveling! This years summer vacation was going to take place on Malta. It's a small island in the Mediterranean and a part of the British Commonwealth. I stayed at a Danish village in Meliha Bay where the Danish tourist counts as 90% of the people being there; it was a pretty nice place, but I didn't have so many chances to do photos the way I wanted - because I was involved in a lot of outdoors activities with my family. So we didn't spent so much time at the hotel premises either. For lasting memories, I did get one good picture featuring the Campus Swim Fit Shorts. I love them, the perfect length. Not too short, not too long...






Chris