LAUNCHED IN AUGUST 2010, 'THE SITCH ON FITCH' TITLE SEIZED PUBLISHING IN SEPTEMBER 2015. AN INTELLIGENT, NAVIGABLE ARCHIVE WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE SOON. FOR THE LATEST ON ABERCROMBIE & FITCH BRAND, VISIT @ABERCROMBIE.TSOF ON INSTAGRAM. THANK YOU.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Marcus in America! | #HotNewJeansOnTheRise with New Blog Contributor!

Hey TSOF fans! I’m the new blog contributor for The Sitch on Fitch as evidenced from the title. My name is Marcus. Here’s a short bio: I’m an A&F fan in the United States. I am 18 years old, 19 in two months, and an upcoming college student. I’ve had a vested interest in A&F since 2009. My favorite color is (royal) blue, and one of my hobbies is making expresso drinks.

Anyway, I’m very excited to join TSOF as a contributor! I hope to bring my style and sophistication to this blog via outfits every season for guys (of A&F and Hollister). Whenever I’m not doing that, I plan to add insight on the Company from a business perspective as I’m a business major in college. The topics I will cover will include stocks, quarterly sales, and brand images. Hopefully I won’t be too boring when I do talk about that.

Without further ado, here are my outfits for the Back to-School season! Also, sorry for the slight blur on the first one. Good camera + novice photo taker (I hesitate to say photographer) = some goof ups. I won’t let it happen again.



#GOGREEK (FRAT STYLE)




START WITH SOME PAINT SPLATTERED LIGHT WASH SKINNY JEANS,
THROW ON A GRAPHIC TEE THAT DESCRIBES YOUR PERSONALITY,
AND SLIP ON SOME LEATHER FLIP FLOPS AND EVEN A RUGGED,
BRAIDED BRACELET. NOW YOU'RE SET UP FOR THE BROHOOD!





#SOCHILL




FIRST PUT ON YOUR DISTRESSED SKINNY JEANS.
THEN ADD A TEE WITH FADED, PHOTO-REAL GRAPHICS.
FINALLY, LACE UP SOME NAVY CONVERSE TO TIE TOGETHER
...YOUR TOTALLY CHILL LOOK.



Til next time,
Marcus