LAUNCHED IN 2010, THE SITCH ON FITCH BECAME THE INSPIRED, RESPECTED BRAND OF PASSION OVER THE ACHIEVEMENTS AND PRESTIGE OF ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. (ADMIRATION FOR ITS PAST GOING BACK TO 1892 AND FOR THE MODERN-TIME HEIGHTS OF THE MIKE JEFFRIES ERA); IT WAS OFFICIALLY, POSITIVELY RECOGNIZED BY A&F HOME OFFICE BY APRIL 2012, WITH A DIRECT EMAIL TO THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, DURING ITS GROWTH AS THE ONE-OF-A-KIND, MULTINATIONAL ONLINE PUBLICATION, WITH HIGH-GRADE PRESENTATION WHICH EVOLVED OVER ITS RUN, FOR RELEVANT, UNIQUE, IN-DEPTH BUSINESS, CULTURE, AND STYLE CONTENT FOR THE COMMUNITY OF CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES WORLDWIDE (MONTHLY PAGEVIEWS SURPASSED 110K BY AUGUST 2012); AND IT WAS FOLDED BY SEPTEMBER 2015 AFTER THE DECEMBER 2014 RETIREMENT OF MIKE JEFFRIES AND THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF'S DISTASTE WITH THE FURTHER DEGRADATION OF THE COMPANY BY ITS NEW MANAGEMENT. WITH CONTENT BY THE PERSPECTIVE OF DEVOTED CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES FROM AMERICA, EUROPE AND FAR EAST ASIA, THE SITCH ON FITCH (2010-2015) REMAINS AS A HISTORICAL, ZEITGEIST ONLINE PUBLICATION OVER THE FINAL YEARS OF THE MIKE JEFFRIES ERA. THIS SITE WILL BE REVAMPED SOON TO OFFICIATE AN INTELLIGENT ARCHIVE FOR THE USE OF ALL PARTIES INTERESTED IN THE CONTENT PUBLISHED DURING THE PUBLICATION'S ORIGINAL RUN.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Marcus in America! | #HotNewJeansOnTheRise with New Blog Contributor!

Hey TSOF fans! I’m the new blog contributor for The Sitch on Fitch as evidenced from the title. My name is Marcus. Here’s a short bio: I’m an A&F fan in the United States. I am 18 years old, 19 in two months, and an upcoming college student. I’ve had a vested interest in A&F since 2009. My favorite color is (royal) blue, and one of my hobbies is making expresso drinks.

Anyway, I’m very excited to join TSOF as a contributor! I hope to bring my style and sophistication to this blog via outfits every season for guys (of A&F and Hollister). Whenever I’m not doing that, I plan to add insight on the Company from a business perspective as I’m a business major in college. The topics I will cover will include stocks, quarterly sales, and brand images. Hopefully I won’t be too boring when I do talk about that.

Without further ado, here are my outfits for the Back to-School season! Also, sorry for the slight blur on the first one. Good camera + novice photo taker (I hesitate to say photographer) = some goof ups. I won’t let it happen again.



#GOGREEK (FRAT STYLE)




START WITH SOME PAINT SPLATTERED LIGHT WASH SKINNY JEANS,
THROW ON A GRAPHIC TEE THAT DESCRIBES YOUR PERSONALITY,
AND SLIP ON SOME LEATHER FLIP FLOPS AND EVEN A RUGGED,
BRAIDED BRACELET. NOW YOU'RE SET UP FOR THE BROHOOD!





#SOCHILL




FIRST PUT ON YOUR DISTRESSED SKINNY JEANS.
THEN ADD A TEE WITH FADED, PHOTO-REAL GRAPHICS.
FINALLY, LACE UP SOME NAVY CONVERSE TO TIE TOGETHER
...YOUR TOTALLY CHILL LOOK.



Til next time,
Marcus