LAUNCHED IN 2010, THE SITCH ON FITCH BECAME THE INSPIRED, RESPECTED BRAND OF PASSION OVER THE ACHIEVEMENTS AND PRESTIGE OF ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. (ADMIRATION FOR ITS PAST GOING BACK TO 1892 AND FOR THE MODERN-TIME HEIGHTS OF THE MIKE JEFFRIES ERA); IT WAS OFFICIALLY, POSITIVELY RECOGNIZED BY A&F HOME OFFICE BY APRIL 2012, WITH A DIRECT EMAIL TO THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, DURING ITS GROWTH AS THE ONE-OF-A-KIND, MULTINATIONAL ONLINE PUBLICATION, WITH HIGH-GRADE PRESENTATION WHICH EVOLVED OVER ITS RUN, FOR RELEVANT, UNIQUE, IN-DEPTH BUSINESS, CULTURE, AND STYLE CONTENT FOR THE COMMUNITY OF CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES WORLDWIDE (MONTHLY PAGEVIEWS SURPASSED 110K BY AUGUST 2012); AND IT WAS FOLDED BY SEPTEMBER 2015 AFTER THE DECEMBER 2014 RETIREMENT OF MIKE JEFFRIES AND THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF'S DISTASTE WITH THE FURTHER DEGRADATION OF THE COMPANY BY ITS NEW MANAGEMENT. WITH CONTENT BY THE PERSPECTIVE OF DEVOTED CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES FROM AMERICA, EUROPE AND FAR EAST ASIA, THE SITCH ON FITCH (2010-2015) REMAINS AS A HISTORICAL, ZEITGEIST ONLINE PUBLICATION OVER THE FINAL YEARS OF THE MIKE JEFFRIES ERA. THIS SITE WILL BE REVAMPED SOON TO OFFICIATE AN INTELLIGENT ARCHIVE FOR THE USE OF ALL PARTIES INTERESTED IN THE CONTENT PUBLISHED DURING THE PUBLICATION'S ORIGINAL RUN.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Jess in Germany! | Sales of the Weekend!

Hey everyone! ♥

First of all - a huge ''Thank you'' for all the lovely comments, yeah it's great to be back!

I'm not sure what (or if) you ever heard about going shopping in Germany (especially at A&F,HCo or GH), but I truly have to say, "It's pretty amazing!" 

So I went shopping this weekend and  made a lot of great deals at HCo and A&F! And now I'm going to show you some of them - hope u like it! I brought a lot of 'random' clothes. But to be honest, I would have loved to buy something more extravagant but everything special was gone when I came into the stores! (what a pity..)  but psssst I think my purse was so glad! Well... but here's my haul :





As you can see, nothing THAT special. But who says you can't match them with something that makes them special, right? I think I'm going to wear the dark Abercrombie & Fitch V-neck shirt with my favourite pair of skinny jeans (HCo - what else ? :p) and  fabulous high heels! (btw, wanna see an outfit of it ?)

So, maybe you think: were's the point? Where's the difference from other hauls?
I'm gonna show it to you right now :






The amazing prices!

I mean...seriously, an ABERCROMBIE & FITCH shirt for 20 euro? Have u ever seen that? The dark one with the V-neck costs around 15 €. I went to the store and was like : What the hell is going on here?! You should have seen my face - I was so stunned! It felt like we had a "Black Friday' in Germany! Btw, the Hollister shirt also cost around 14 €: the people in the store went crazy and the poor models had to stay strong and work like hours to tidy up the mess from the custumers! :D 

As a conclusion, all I can say is (especially for the lovely German readers): 
Leute, schnappt euch eine Freundin - euer Portmonee - und geht sofort shoppen! :D
(Guys, grab a friend and ur purse and go shopping right now!)


So guys - my question of the week: Have u also made great deals recently?
Tell me about ur haul if you want to, hope u enjoyed my post and have a nice week! 
STAY FIERCE!

xo Jess 

P..S. What about an entire A&F, HCo, GH winter outfit next week (on me), what do u think?