LAUNCHED IN 2010, THE SITCH ON FITCH BECAME THE INSPIRED, RESPECTED BRAND OF PASSION OVER THE ACHIEVEMENTS AND PRESTIGE OF ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. (ADMIRATION FOR ITS PAST GOING BACK TO 1892 AND FOR THE MODERN-TIME HEIGHTS OF THE MIKE JEFFRIES ERA); IT WAS OFFICIALLY, POSITIVELY RECOGNIZED BY A&F HOME OFFICE BY APRIL 2012, WITH A DIRECT EMAIL TO THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, DURING ITS GROWTH AS THE ONE-OF-A-KIND, MULTINATIONAL ONLINE PUBLICATION, WITH HIGH-GRADE PRESENTATION WHICH EVOLVED OVER ITS RUN, FOR RELEVANT, UNIQUE, IN-DEPTH BUSINESS, CULTURE, AND STYLE CONTENT FOR THE COMMUNITY OF CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES WORLDWIDE (MONTHLY PAGEVIEWS SURPASSED 110K BY AUGUST 2012); AND IT WAS FOLDED BY SEPTEMBER 2015 AFTER THE DECEMBER 2014 RETIREMENT OF MIKE JEFFRIES AND THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF'S DISTASTE WITH THE FURTHER DEGRADATION OF THE COMPANY BY ITS NEW MANAGEMENT. WITH CONTENT BY THE PERSPECTIVE OF DEVOTED CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES FROM AMERICA, EUROPE AND FAR EAST ASIA, THE SITCH ON FITCH (2010-2015) REMAINS AS A HISTORICAL, ZEITGEIST ONLINE PUBLICATION OVER THE FINAL YEARS OF THE MIKE JEFFRIES ERA. THIS SITE WILL BE REVAMPED SOON TO OFFICIATE AN INTELLIGENT ARCHIVE FOR THE USE OF ALL PARTIES INTERESTED IN THE CONTENT PUBLISHED DURING THE PUBLICATION'S ORIGINAL RUN.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

An HCo Dude in Scotland! | Some Cool Goods for Back-to-School!

Hey Dudes and Betty's! How is everyone?

I bet you are all so tired after being back at school! (Or at least those of you still in school). In Scotland, we've been back for 3 weeks now and I'm now in S3 (Grade 9) I've been overloaded with homework: on Friday I got geography, math and chemistry all for yesterday. :(

Anyways! Let's skip all the boring stuff and get talking about Hollister and what not! So our school has just changed the uniform rules, and everyone has to wear a shirt and tie with black trousers and shoes. You can wear a blazer as well if you want. I was disappointed when this rule came out because we aren't allowed any logos on our school uniform - which is nearly impossible! - so I wasn't allowed to wear Hollister or A&F to school anymore. I went back on the first day with all of my 'no logo' gear on and nearly everyone had branded clothes on. So when I got home, I ordered a few new school clothes from Hollister and A&F. My order came on the Friday (I ordered it on a Wednesday) and I got it all unpackaged for the Monday. I have placed some photos at the bottom of this post of the items that I bought from online for school: I ended up buying 2 A&F Jay Range shirts in white (£68 each); an A&F Jay Range sweater in dark grey (£78); a Hollister Balboa Island sweater in dark grey (£50); an A&F All-Season Weather Warrior Jacket in grey (£120); and a Hollister Malibu Jacket in Navy (£89). That was just for class, for Physical Education (PE) I bought: 2 pairs of A&F Skinny Sweatpants (1x dark grey and 1x light grey - £68 each); an A&F Jackrabbit Trail Hoodie, in light grey (£78); and finally an A&F Tupper Lake Hoodie, in heather grey (£78). The total order came to £765, which is so expensive just for school, but what else can I say! Haha.

If you're in school, what do YOU wear? Any stupid rules at your school? Drop me a comment and share below!

Stay FIERCE!

~Cameron