LAUNCHED IN 2010, THE SITCH ON FITCH BECAME THE INSPIRED, RESPECTED BRAND OF PASSION OVER THE ACHIEVEMENTS AND PRESTIGE OF ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. (ADMIRATION FOR ITS PAST GOING BACK TO 1892 AND FOR THE MODERN-TIME HEIGHTS OF THE MIKE JEFFRIES ERA); IT WAS OFFICIALLY, POSITIVELY RECOGNIZED BY A&F HOME OFFICE BY APRIL 2012, WITH A DIRECT EMAIL TO THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, DURING ITS GROWTH AS THE ONE-OF-A-KIND, MULTINATIONAL ONLINE PUBLICATION, WITH HIGH-GRADE PRESENTATION WHICH EVOLVED OVER ITS RUN, FOR RELEVANT, UNIQUE, IN-DEPTH BUSINESS, CULTURE, AND STYLE CONTENT FOR THE COMMUNITY OF CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES WORLDWIDE (MONTHLY PAGEVIEWS SURPASSED 110K BY AUGUST 2012); AND IT WAS FOLDED BY SEPTEMBER 2015 AFTER THE DECEMBER 2014 RETIREMENT OF MIKE JEFFRIES AND THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF'S DISTASTE WITH THE FURTHER DEGRADATION OF THE COMPANY BY ITS NEW MANAGEMENT. WITH CONTENT BY THE PERSPECTIVE OF DEVOTED CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES FROM AMERICA, EUROPE AND FAR EAST ASIA, THE SITCH ON FITCH (2010-2015) REMAINS AS A HISTORICAL, ZEITGEIST ONLINE PUBLICATION OVER THE FINAL YEARS OF THE MIKE JEFFRIES ERA. THIS SITE WILL BE REVAMPED SOON TO OFFICIATE AN INTELLIGENT ARCHIVE FOR THE USE OF ALL PARTIES INTERESTED IN THE CONTENT PUBLISHED DURING THE PUBLICATION'S ORIGINAL RUN.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CAMERON IN SCOTLAND! | WICKED WEEKEND TRIP DOWN SOUTH...

Hey Dudes and Bettys!

How are you all?

I'm writing this post as I'm being driven back up home after going on a very short break over the weekend. My trip down south consisted of a visit to Leeds and a trip across to Manchester.

Whilst in Manchester, I visited The Trafford Centre - the 2nd biggest mall in the UK. Since Sunday shopping hours are restricted in England due to religion (12 noon - 6PM), I never even had enough time to finish shopping! Although, how could I go to a mall containing a Hollister store and not visit? ;)

So I went into the Hollister store and was instantly pushed and shoved to the side, it was absolutely packed with the checkout queue reaching the door into the Dudes section, staff were frantically running around and telling people to move across out of the way. I started browsing as I don't really need anything else -  two-thirds of my wardrobe is Hollister - but two things stood out for me: a yellow hoodie which was reduced from £60 to £19.10 (most items at typically end off with a '.90', but this was a rare exception; and a pair of dark colour sweatpants which were reduced from £44 to £14.90! In total, I saved £70!

I also decided to try the two new body sprays for Dudes: Shorecliff Beach and Grandview Beach. They smelt really good, and so I bought two of them along with the classic Breakers Beach - my personal favorite. These were on offer at 3 for £24 (£8 each). I also purchased a SoCal body spray, which was excluded from any offers and was £15.

I asked what the staff thought of the Club Cali (Hollister's loyalty program), which I had signed up for in the States in Summer, but the staff said that they had never heard of it and refused to even scan my ID as they didn't know what to do with it! I mean, seriously, you're working for Hollister and you aren't aware of their loyalty program!? Regardless of where you work at, you should be aware of what your Company is doing...if even out of personal interest. After many conversations between themselves, 2 models and 2 senior management, they told me to 'Keep it and use it in America as we have no idea what to do with it so I've tested it and concluded that I can't use it over here to get discount, etc...

Anyways, that aside, it was an exceptionally busy and loud experience, I was sure that the music was louder than what it normally is, but that's maybe just me... Haha!

On my way down, we stopped in at a service station for dinner. As I surveyed the area, one thing was apparent: many of the teens had at least one piece of Hollister clothing/footwear on (Including me... Haha!). One boy even had Hollister Flip-Flops on! That being, Hollister is the most popular brand within the teen clothing category...more so with boys, as opposed to girls, as I have come to observe here.

Anyway guys, that's all for this week.

Stay FIERCE!
~Cameron



Inside Trafford Centre: Centre Dome, Selfridges & Co.


Inside Trafford Centre: Looking down from Debenhams.







#HOTSALES