LAUNCHED IN AUGUST 2010, 'THE SITCH ON FITCH' TITLE SEIZED PUBLISHING IN SEPTEMBER 2015. AN INTELLIGENT, NAVIGABLE ARCHIVE WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE SOON. FOR THE LATEST ON ABERCROMBIE & FITCH BRAND, VISIT @ABERCROMBIE.TSOF ON INSTAGRAM. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Hollister Girl in England! | Introductions and a Style Report...

Morning all, I’m Charlotte and I’d like to introduce myself as the ‘Hollister Girl in England!’ I’ll be bringing you all the latest trends and fashions from the North West every Wednesday, so check back for my take on the definitive SoCal style!

I’ve seen a few popular trends around here - students like me seem to be grabbing their ‘Hollister Super Skinny Sweatpants’ and their easy fit tops to wear round college; it’s an effortlessly easy look that keep you warm and looking good without seeming lazy.




Another popular item is the flannel shirts, which bring a Christmassy flash of colour into an ordinary outfit.



My personal favourite- the 'Pacific Flannel Shirt'


So check back next week for more SoCal style! See you then x