LAUNCHED IN 2010, THE SITCH ON FITCH BECAME THE INSPIRED, RESPECTED BRAND OF PASSION OVER THE ACHIEVEMENTS AND PRESTIGE OF ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. (ADMIRATION FOR ITS PAST GOING BACK TO 1892 AND FOR THE MODERN-TIME HEIGHTS OF THE MIKE JEFFRIES ERA); IT WAS OFFICIALLY, POSITIVELY RECOGNIZED BY A&F HOME OFFICE BY APRIL 2012, WITH A DIRECT EMAIL TO THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, DURING ITS GROWTH AS THE ONE-OF-A-KIND, MULTINATIONAL ONLINE PUBLICATION, WITH HIGH-GRADE PRESENTATION WHICH EVOLVED OVER ITS RUN, FOR RELEVANT, UNIQUE, IN-DEPTH BUSINESS, CULTURE, AND STYLE CONTENT FOR THE COMMUNITY OF CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES WORLDWIDE (MONTHLY PAGEVIEWS SURPASSED 110K BY AUGUST 2012); AND IT WAS FOLDED BY SEPTEMBER 2015 AFTER THE DECEMBER 2014 RETIREMENT OF MIKE JEFFRIES AND THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF'S DISTASTE WITH THE FURTHER DEGRADATION OF THE COMPANY BY ITS NEW MANAGEMENT. WITH CONTENT BY THE PERSPECTIVE OF DEVOTED CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES FROM AMERICA, EUROPE AND FAR EAST ASIA, THE SITCH ON FITCH (2010-2015) REMAINS AS A HISTORICAL, ZEITGEIST ONLINE PUBLICATION OVER THE FINAL YEARS OF THE MIKE JEFFRIES ERA. THIS SITE WILL BE REVAMPED SOON TO OFFICIATE AN INTELLIGENT ARCHIVE FOR THE USE OF ALL PARTIES INTERESTED IN THE CONTENT PUBLISHED DURING THE PUBLICATION'S ORIGINAL RUN.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

An HCo Dude in Scotland! | My Amazing Trip to the USA and My Haul of Goods!

Hey Dudes and Bettys! How is everyone?

I'm super busy this week because we've just gone back to school and I've got tonnes of homework! But nevertheless, I'm keeping up to date with all of the latest Hollister and A&F!

Firstly, I want to share that for Summer Vacation I headed over to Florida and New York! It was amazing and the weather was phenomenal! I will definitely be going again! Everything in Orlando and the other cities in Florida is perfect! Everything is so clean and good looking.

I made sure to pop into the A&F and Hollister stores, of course; and the atmosphere in the Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch stores is so different to here in Scotland. Here it is more relaxed and quiet, but in America it's so busy and loud. There was this one tee that I loved and just had to buy! So I waited in line for 45 minutes (it was a long line...) just to buy this one tee, for only US$20. I know it seems ridiculous, but you couldn't buy this tee in the UK at the time and in that price and so I just HAD to buy it! Haha!

So I went to the Volusia Mall at Daytona Beach - I went to NASCAR as well! - and went into the A&F and Hollister stores there. It was really quiet so it was good to have a look around. So in A&F, I could not find a lot of things that fitted me! The US sizes must be smaller than the UK sizes? as in the UK I fit into A&F. I thought that the Hollister sizes were the same as A&F but they can't be, as I bought loads in Hollister and it all fitted me! The Break Line cologne smells amazing! It is honestly the nicest cologne that I've smelt! I bought it for US$44 (£28, €35) and I use it everyday! I also bought the Breakers Beach and the Manhattan Beach body spray, which was on offer at 4 for US$20 (about £3.16 each!). I've put some photos at the bottom of this post of some items I bought.

I loved Florida and New York, but I didn't have enough time to pop into the EPIC stores though. :(

Secondly, I'm sure that you guys know that there is a LOT of counterfeit A&F and Hollister apparel going around... Well this is what I'm going to talk about in my third post. I want to know your opinion on counterfeit goods, have you ever come across any? I'll tell you about it all next Tuesday!

Until then, stay FIERCE!

~ Cameron











Pictures 1 & 2, from top Left:
– Blue + Black Striped Long Sleeve Tee – Clearance: $8.90
– Neon Yellow Flipflops – Flipflop Sale – $10
– Blue & Red HCo Tee – $14
– White 'Ocean Patrol' Tee – $20
– Grey & Pink HCo Tee – Clearance: $10
– White and Blue Striped HCo Polo – $29
– White & Navy HCo Tee – $14
– Blue Fitch Polo – $59
– Blue Fitch Polo – $59
– Green Moose Polo – Clearance: $35
– White Hollister Tee – $20






Picture 3, from left:
– 2 Navy Hollister Dude Sweatpants – $44 each
– Break Line Cologne – $44
– Hollister Breakers Beach – 4 for $20 ($5 each)
– Hollister Manhattan Beach – 4 for $20 ($5 each)
– Hollister Manhattan Beach – 4 for $20 ($5 each)
– Hollister Breakers Beach – 4 for $20 ($5 each) (missing from picture)
– Hollister SoCal Cologne – $44